Monday, March 1, 2010

24 Weeks!


Been about 4 weeks since I last posted and while there's not much to report (other than a growing belly and stronger kicks) I wanted to say hi!

I've been online for what seems like hours upon hours researching baby items and it is an overwhelming task! I think I'm finally getting things narrowed down and I know I've got a lot of great gals to go to for advice so I'm not worried. Still getting to the gym and I've taken up spinning a lot more than I used to. It's not too comfortable bouncing around in a jog, so as long as there is space between my belly and the handlebars, I'm goin'! Plus, I think Magnus is really diggin' the variety of music that gets played.

We have a 24 week doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'll post the latest stats. Hope this finds you all well and looking forward to the Spring weather!

Oh, and here's a commercial I did back in December.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Molly, love the commercial and thanks for keeping us updated on the little one! Love and hugs to you!