Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Korea-style






It was a modest set up, but a gathering place for Americans and Koreans alike who were celebrating our country. Chloe was a hit, as always, but in general, Koreans don't care for dogs and I got a little nippy with a woman who asked me to remove Chloe from her area because she was eating. We're always cautious when we have Chloe, and we have really good doggy-owner manners. This gal had no reason for asking us to move. I mean if we had a friggin' gigantic dog with fangs who was salivating over her stupid plate of kimchi, then I'd understand. But a pug!?!?! Give me an effing break. Sorry, I was just getting worked up again. Chloe's my baby! Anyhow.

The fireworks were great, we had a blast saying "hi" to familiar faces and we had a fun conversation with a little boy named Colin who told me the chemicals in his glow stick smelled like farts. He was aDORable!

Wishing you all a Happy Fourth. Love you!

1 comment:

Ang said...

lol. chemicals in the glow stick smelled like farts.
only you.
lol
i'm glad you had such a fantastic fourth. you were out there last year too, werne't you? i know you weren't here anyways.
i went to the soccer game with danny robinson. it was great. you are missed though.
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited your'e starting your own donut buiz. i went to lunch with shelley last week and she told me and then i read about it on here. that's awesome!!!!!! what else is new?
i'm still thinking of names for you for that .. i'll try and get back to you. we need something really clever.
ever talk to carson? or anyone from out here anymore?
i'm still hoping you decided NOT to do washington and come back here instead .. any suck luck with that?
holy moley. i miss you. i heard "your song" umbrella the other day. it's been some time since i've heard it. that was nice :)
did i mention missing you?
tell me a story.